All Things Middle School & High School
"To change the world we must be good to those who cannot repay us"
Registration Form Due May 25th
|Date||Volunteer Location||Lunch Locations||Afternoon Activity|
|Jun. 15||Edgewood Vista||Church||Spearfish Rec Center|
|Jun. 22||St. Vincent De Paul||Church||Hike Devil's Bathtub|
|Jun. 29||NH Humane Society||Outdoor Campus||Outdoor Campus (Rapid City)|
|July 13||Edgewood Vista||Mt. Roosevelt (change)||Mt. Roosevelt (change)|
|July 20||St. Vincent De Paul||Park||D.C. Booth Fish Hatchery & Park|
|July 27-28||Iron Creek Lake||Iron Creek Lake||Iron Creek Lake|
Here are some things that you may want to know!
- Each student will receive a t-shirt as part of the registration cost.
- Registration forms are due by May 25th to guarantee a t-shirt. After that youth, can get shirts on a first, come first serve basis.
- If your wishes to bring a friend who is not Catholic, they are more than welcome.This program is open to all faiths.
- Parent involvement is very important in this program; your child will appreciate you for it more than you know.
- I tried to plan this during business hours so that working parents can drop their child off before work and pick them up after. If these times don't work, in that your child will be late or must leave early, just let me know and we will work something out.
- If you are willing to help drive your younger children are welcome to come along just let Taylor know!
- For the camp-out if you would like to chaperone, younger children are welcome to come as well - just communicate that to Taylor.
- You can always contact Taylor with any questions at email@example.com or 605-642-2306
We will have a High School Youth group starting May 17th at 6:00 p.m. at St. Joseph's Catholic Church we will have an hour of adoration followed by an hour of socializing.
We will either stay at the church, go out for ice cream, go for a night hike, or other activities to bring the youth together.
This will not be super structured if the students have topics to talk about we can talk about them, sometimes Taylor will bring topics, or we can just talk about what is going on in the students lives!
- May 17th
- May 31st
- June 7th
- June 14th
- June 28
- June 18-22 Duc in Altum
- June 28th
- July 12th
- July 19th
- July 26th
- August 2nd
- August 16th