St. Joseph's Preschool
We are Excited to Announce our Preschool teacher this upcoming year will be:
Linda has 7 years experience teaching Preschool and will be the perfect fit for our new program!
To teach children fundamental skills while leading them into a growing relationship with Christ and the Church.
Ages 3 & 4 (maximum 8 students per section)
Tuesday/Thursday Morning (8:00 - 11:30)
Tuesday/Thursday Afternoon (1:30 - 5:00)
Monday/Wednesday/Friday Morning (8:00 - 11:30)
Monday/Wednesday/Friday Afternoon (1:30 - 5:00)
Pre-Kindergarden (maximum 10 students per section)
For those who will begin Kindergarten the following year
Monday - Friday Morning (8:00 - 11:30)
Monday - Friday Afternoon (1:30 - 5:00)
2 days a week $130/month
3 days a week $180/month
5 days a week $265/month
Other Things to Know:
- With official registration, there will be a $50 non-refundable fee collected.
- This fee will be refunded if the preschool does not open as planned.
- If you had previously registered your child at another preschool and paid a deposit we will waive our $50 registration fee if you provide a copy of your receipt from the other preschool.
- Drop off and pick up will be no more than 15 minutes before each class begins and 15 minutes after each class finishes.
- Payment options will be monthly, per semester (with discount), full year (with larger discount)
- All students MUST be potty-trained.
- All students MUST be current on immunizations and a copy of their record must be provided.
- At this point we cannot accommodate any students with special needs or disabilities.
- If transportation to/from preschool is an issue for you please call Prairie Hills Transit to discuss transportation options at 605-642-6668.
- They provide safe, reliable transportation for your child for only $1 a trip. This can be to/from daycare, your home or any other location that your child is at to and from preschool. They allow you to set up a transportation schedule for your child so you do not have to call each day to arrange transportation. Many of the team members on the St. Joseph Preschool Task force have successfully used this service for their children.